NEXT SEMINARS COMING UP ON THE 26TH OCTOBER FROM 2PM - 4:40PM C/O GREENWICH WEST COMMUNITY & ARTS CENTRE, 141 GREENWICH HIGH ROAD, SE10 8JA, COST £48.
I would reccommend you to book fast as there are only 8 places available.
Feeling good about ourselves is the key to all good things.
How much judgment do we have in societies? How much pressure to conform? Have you ever been bullied, criticized, judged or abused?
Have you been made wrong, bad, guilty?
If we feel bad about ourselves, we are not going to feel confident, we are not going to go for the job we want, we are not going to receive what we want. Feeling bad about ourselves could also cause us to stay in negative or abusive situations or relationships and could also cause us to be controlling, judgmental or abusive because of our insecurities. And the feeling bad about ourselves causes us also to want approval which is the cause of so many problems, and even more if we are from another culture.
Join us for these 2 1/2+ hours packed week-end seminars in which you will learn:
- why feel good about you is the key to all good things
- how you can feel good about you
- how to deal with what you feel bad about
- how to deal with what you feel wrong about
- how to deal with what you feel guilty about
- deal with societal judgment
- deal with societal pressure
- deal with your ego wantings
- learn how to break free from soul contracts/agreements/owes/vows
- learn how to love yourself
- and much more!
In each seminar we will work on some of what outlined above, tailor-made according to the needs of the group.
To book, please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07435 888 979 and pay the fee using PayPal on http://tinyurl.com/nwrfkkf
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013